Thursday, February 21, 2008

So here I am

It's my first blog! What do I do now? I guess I'll just tell what's going on right now. This is my spot!! I can say whatever I want, because this is my place. hooray!
I am watching the Office, Season 2. The episode where Ryan the Temp sets the place on fire cause he leaves a cheese pita in the toaster oven. Haha
the laptop is really hot and my lap feels like it will light on fire soon... relaxing....!
I am freaking out about school...everything is coming down all at once. It is stressful but I hope I can make it through with at least a passing grade. We will have to hope for the best I suppose. La Dee Dah.
I made dinner tonight! Stuff that people make all the time, I made for the first time tonight. Such as steamed vegetables! And mashed potatoes. Loaded mashed potatoes!!! Let's hope my husband liked it too. That was exciting and new.
I am getting tired, and I should probably get ready for bed now. I have a full day at school tomorrow. Hooray, once again.
We'll see who even reads this...could be interesting.
Later!
Dawn

1 comment:

Charla the Great said...

Congratulations on your new blog!
And on trying new things for dinner...
...My way of cooking is throwing stuff in a pan and hoping it turns out okay. Sometimes, I've had to throw it away, but some other times, I've gotten lucky and it's actually been really good.