Friday, February 22, 2008

Today

Today I went to school, and surprisingly my 45 mile commute was not very bad this morning! That was exciting. So I decided to treat my early-arriving self to some Sconecutter. I had a wheat scone with honeybutter. MmMmm.

At school, we had an anatomy class with a real live cadaver!!! ....wait... But yeah, it was very interesting, once I got over the horrid smell, and the fact that he actually had fingernails.
After that lab, we had another lab where we made a dynamic hand splint. That took a long time, but my partner, Jamie, and I both wanted to get out of there as soon as possible so we hurried...It still took forever. But yeah! We all made really cool splints that look somewhat like torture devices! Hooray for Occupational Therapy!!!!

I went to an awesome improv/sketch show at Weber State tonight. It was called "Girls Aren't Funny". Laughed my freaking butt off. Way to go, Girls!!!

I am not doing much on a Friday night. That's ok too. Not many friends around me. I try to be ok with that. It's hard though. Good thing I love my husband!!

Better go for now.
Bye!!

No comments: