Monday, June 16, 2008

Today...

Today was Father's Day!
My dad is fantastically awesome! And I love him. So there.
I haven't blogged since February.
Jon and I went to his parents' house earlier today, then went to my uncle's house for dinner later. Good food. Good feelings! Haha
Things have been a little shaky for Jon and me, this last week especialy. But things seem to be getting lots better. I know I need to work on lots of things in order to make this marriage what it should be. I think I am getting better, though. I want to be a good wife. I want him to know I love him and that I want the best for him. I really just need to show him...I need to grow up alot, in some ways. But I am ready to work on it. I really am.
Buster and Frenchie are doing great. I am so glad I have them around. Buster doesn't leave my side and it makes me feel so needed and I love it! It's the closest I want to feel like being a mommy as for now.
My best friend, Jackie, is in Alaska, and has been for going on 2 months now. I miss her pretty badly! She is there for the summer, working, and will hopefully come home after the summer is over, so I can see her and hang out with her again. But she says that it is a possibility that she might go straight from Alaska to Las Vegas to do another job. I would be happy for her, but sad for me.
I have been able to make some new friends lately though. Some friends from school. I have gotten to know them and have gotten close to them. I can say I have friends now! I know that's lame, because I get so excited about it, but it's just been so long since I felt like I truly did have some friends. And I feel like they actually do care about me and what I have to say. That is pretty dang awesome!
There are things I want to work on to get my life on track so that I am productive and feel successful about my day. Such as getting up earlier and starting my day sooner,so I have time to get all the things done that I would like to. Also have a schedule of all the household chores and tasks that need to be done so I can stay on top of things and not feel overwhelmed by it. I have a plan...and I plan to execute the plan...! Ha!
This blog is pretty lame. But I don't really have anything to say...so I'm just writing whatever is on my mind. Plus, nobody else reads this, so I can say whatever the hell I want! It's practically just an online journal...because nobody else really knows about it, or cares anyway. So there!
We are having my parents over for dinner tomorrow for the first time. It should be interesting. I am kinda nervous about it, although I don't think anything will really go wrong or anything. But I do want to make a good impression and let my parents know that I can survive out here in the world! I'm planning on making a pork loin in the crock pot. Should be good, right? Maybe I'll blog about it later, once the dinner is over, and I'll tell ya how it all went down. :)
So....I got bit by a goat today!! It was awesome. Just my pinky finger. I guess they don't have top teeth. But this particular goat at Jon's parents' house was sucking on my fingers and managed to get one maneuvered back to his molars and chomped down. It hurt like crazy! I swore as quietly as I could, while still shouting it. It made me bleed!! Haha but I'm doing ok. I just thought it was something interesting that I could say that doesn't exactly happen to me, or most people everyday.
One of my "goals" for a better lifestyle is going to bed earlier, so I think I am going to do that shortly. So...here's the end for today!

No comments: