Today started with bowling. I didn't bowl too bad today, so I suppose that is a plus. After that I went to my parents' house for a meeting with our "financial advisor", a.k.a. my mom. Haha We had the financial meeting and bought an IRA, which apparently saved my mom's butt, as far as her keeping her license goes. So yeah. It was a bit crazy at her house after the meeting, with the kids there because Darcy and Joe are in Cancun. But it was nice to hang out with them all for a bit.
I have had a stomach that has been pissed off at me ALL DAY LONG. It is getting to be pretty old news to me, and I am done dealing with it.
On the brighter side of things, Jon made dinner tonight, and it was very good. He surprised us both. Haha but yeah, it was yummy chicken with cheesy broccoli rice and veggies. Yum!
After dinner we watched 101 Unforgettable moments of SNL. Jon worked and I have been bored all night. I realize that I could probably clean the house to curb my boredom, but I still don't feel very good, so that doesn't completely intrigue me... I'm sure I will gain motivation when the arrival of guests is coming up. I really need to weed my garden out back too. Like bad! Sigh...I just need to do it. No more excuses.
It is getting too late to do it tonight, but starting tomorrow! I don't have any plans tomorrow until later, so I should be able to get alot done during the day. Let's be positive!!
My friend Andrew (Gilbert) is back in Utah from Arizona. Hopefully he is here to stay; he is alot of fun to be around. We were in the same group of friends in junior high and a little bit in high school. We're friends mostly through Alex Thedell, who I'm still good friends with now. We are all going to a movitomorrow as a group. It should be a good time.
Well my first day of school was yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised at how this semester is probably going to pan out. I'm not sure if I would go as far as to say that I'm excited about it all, but I definitely have a better perspective and a better attitude about it, now that I have had my first day back. I'm sure I will be writing a bit about my schooling adventures throughout the semester, so don't get too worried! Ha
Well today's post is pretty boring (again), but I don't really have much of anything else to say. So I think I will go get in the shower and get ready for bed. And maybe, if I get real ambitious, I will clean up the house a bit. I will at least do a ten minute walk-around with Jon before bedtime though. :) Hooray for childhood chores!
Later...
No comments:
Post a Comment