Here is a list of some major things that have happened within the last 9 months:
- I finished my fieldwork at ManorCare
- I graduated from college
- We moved to a new location in South Ogden
- We completely renovated the new place
- Jackie had her baby boy, Maxwell Connor Venable
- Darcy and Joe had another baby girl, Brielle Dawn Stuart
- Dannielle and Mark adopted a baby girl, Paityn Elisa Wilson
- Dad and Mom got 2 new dachshund puppies, Shasta and Meisha
- I passed my NBCOT exam and became a COTA
- I got my license and became a COTA/L
- I got a job PRN at Heritage Park Care Center in Roy
- I got a job working home health with the status of "self-employed"
- Jon got his own business up and running, "Cutting Edge Computers"
- I had my first on-stage performance in years
Hopefully I didn't leave out anything super-important...if I did and it involved you or someone you know, I'm sorry but cut me some slack, eh? It has been a long time!
So....now that I have put all the "majors" into a list, I don't know what else to talk about! Maybe that will be all for today.
Let's see if I come back soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment