Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mine

Apparently, this blog is now mine, all mine. I made another blog site for the family, and any updates we have. But this blog was originally intended for me. For my thinkings. What that means, exactly...? Who knows. But does it matter? No.

I have been thinking alot about life lately. About how relationships and interactions with others can really effect you. Does it define you? What would you be like if you had even half of the relationships and friendships in your life; would you be different? I have heard it said that you are who you really are when you are alone. Which I see some truth to, but I wouldn't want to be completely alone for too long. Then I would probably go crazy. But then again, maybe that's who I really am! :)

What is the definition of a best friend? Is there an actual definition of what one is, or is it one of those common knowledge things where it's just assumed of what a best friend is? When I think of the word "best", I think of the highly-favored thing; a thing of a group of things that has the least imperfections. When it comes to friends, though, how do you pick a best one? I don't know. But if I were to choose, I would want someone who I can tell anything and everything to, without feeling a fear of being judged. To talk about silly things, serious things, and what-if fantasies.
Very rarely have I been able to completely let all my walls down and just talk about anything that's happening in my mind, with somebody else. There has always been something holding me back. I don't know what it is, but I have quite a bit going on internally, that I am not sure if it will ever get out. But maybe that's okay, too.

As for now, I feel that I need to find a way to love and accept myself, for me. I believe that if I can do that, then it's possible to let someone else in and see me too.

Life never stops moving. And I am twirling, twirling, twirling.

No comments: