Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here I Am Again

I realize how long it's been since I've last blogged my brain.
I also realize the reason why:
I keep all the brain things inside me as much as possible.
I don't typically share my true thinkings with anyone, which is a bit ironic, considering the name of this blog.
Once in a while someone will actually say what I am thinking or feeling, just from their own observations and a lot of times they are right. But I didn't verbally give anybody that information; it came from their own reasoning. When people speak their thoughts about me, and some of the conclusions they have come to about who I am, sometimes I feel as if a burden has been lifted from inside my chest, like it had been some secret I had been keeping for years. Not that what they say is always actually my secret, but because it has been bottled inside me for so long and to hear it out loud from someone else is almost a relief, even if the truth hurts. It also makes me wonder how mysterious I really actually am, since someone else discovered something about me. Haha.. Although none of us are really as mysterious as we think we are, right?




Okay, I think that's enough of Dawn's brain babbles for now.

And to end with a quote for the day:





"My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me."



- Jennifer Tyler -

No comments: